Thursday, September 10, 2015

Four Thoughts for...the night before Friday!

It's back to school week and that means chaos! It also means that I've finally been forced into adjusting my sleep schedule out of summer mode...which has happened reluctantly, as I definitely function best when allowed to sleep 12:00am to 8:45am instead of 10:30pm to 6:00am.

On top of going back to school, J Word and I also spent Labor Day weekend at home, re-homed our dog, celebrated my birthday, among normal life.

I know...I know...play me the world's smallest violin! All I'm really saying is, I'm glad it's Friday! And here are four reasons you should be too.

1. Football kicks off tonight, which means it rolls through the whole weekend, and I find football to be the perfect counterpoint to stressful weeks of school! This past weekend J Word and I had two fantasy football drafts, one for my family league, and the other with a conglomerate of friends from Rochester. My fantasy teams are probably super screwed up. My Green Bay Packers, however, are golden! Bonus points because they play at noon on Sunday, which is a game I can watch. (As opposed to the Vikings who play at (9:30 Monday night...therefore begging me to sleep through the game!) ;)

2. Also in sporting news this week/weekend, the US Open. I think if I had to name a favorite female athlete, I'd go with Serena Williams because she is just amazing at what she does. Plus...she agrees with me about keeping a reasonable sleep schedule, and that's just sensible.

3. I showed this as my motivational moment for the first day of school. Enjoy...and see if you agree. 
 

 4. Sometimes when the week is in chaos...you just need something to feel like it's back in order! CLICK HERE. You'll love it...I promise! 




Go...fight...win the weekend! 

Happy Trails, 

No comments:

Post a Comment