Thursday, December 11, 2014

Friday Five

For the first time in a while I actually sat down for two blog posts this week! Did you miss the first one? No worries! It was short, to the point, and I'm not above shameless self-promotion, so seeing as you've made it to this post, let me start by redirecting you back to the last one!

Of course, if you just tune in to Going the Distance of Fridays for the 'five,' well...we're getting there!

Here you go...

1. Last week I talked about the Grammys, and this week I'll talk about the Golden Globes. In all honesty, I don't watch a lot of regular network TV, so that side of the Golden Globes means very very little to me. (OK...I admit to watching one episode of "Jane the Virgin" after a particularly bad day. I'm not proud of it...) I also haven't see many of the movies on the list, which makes me wonder why I wasted for these nominees at all. Well anyway...

2. I'm working on whittling away my Christmas shopping list, but I'm always on the lookout for a great idea for the harder to shop for people in my life. The greatest gadgets of 2014 are all fascinating...and I hadn't heard of most of them. But, if you're expecting a box from me this year, you just may find yourself with a new toy!



3. I'm not a big cook by the cookbook kind of chef, but I appreciate good food, and this cookbook is apparently the hot foodie read of the New Year. Though I'm not sure it will grace the countertops of my kitchen, I can at least drool over the pictures and thoughts of decadent French food. 


5. And last but not least, if you haven't already seen this adorable video of a toddler having a temper tantrum over a missed putt, well then, you're welcome for this little laugh for your Friday! 


Happy Trails, 


No comments:

Post a Comment